Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reflections of a Lazy Day



:: from the archives ::

What I like about this shot:
(a) my subject was very cooperative :)
(b) I took this through a thick pane of plexiglass, and was surprised it came out as clearly as it did

What I don't like about this shot:
(a) it seems a bit too symmetrical
(b) the thick cement ridge separating bear from water irritates me
(c) aside from bear and reflection, there's nothing else interesting in the frame

Your Evaluation? Honest critiques appreciated. What could have made this a different and/or better shot?

3 Comments:

Blogger Montana Sherry C said...

More water below and less space above, maybe? Also, offset the center a little so the bear has more space to look into on the left side of the frame?

10:12 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Gwen said...

Wow! I just found this site! I normally view your regular blog! I love your work! You must have an awesome camera! I would love to know what you use? Beautiful work!

1:14 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger zbjernak said...

i think the image is a little too centre....

but to get the reflection working...it is mostly unavoidable...

anyway...
nice one

4:46 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home